Hope you’re all having a good day? So today I’d thought i’d share with you, my makeup routine when I’ve got a bit more time, (If you would be interested in seeing my 5 Minute Makeup, let me know).
List Of Products Used
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick – 08
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Contouring Lip Pencil -011 Spice
- Fan Brush
- Ted Baker liquid Highlighter
- Sleek Solstice highlighting Pallete
- No7 Blusher Brush
- Sleek Blush by 3 Pallette – Lace 367
- Real Techniques Contouring Brush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Beauty Blender
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Makeup Setting Spray
- Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume – Black
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Pencil – Black
- Benefit They’re real Push-Up Liner
- UCS Smokey Eye Brush Set
- I Heart Makeup Salted Caramel Eyeshadow Pallete
- No7 Powder Brush
- Loreal Infallible 24H Matte Powder – 123 Warm Vanilla
- Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Light
- Morphe buffing Brush – M439
- Loreal Inffalible 24H Foundation -200 Golden Sands
- Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation -10 limpide Nude Intensity 5
- Boots Botanics Super Balm
- Along Came Betty Primer – Unavailable now
- First of all i applied a pea-sized amount of primer to my face using my fingers.
- I then applied The Super Balm to my lips.
- Then i put a little amount of both foundations on to the back of my hand and mixed them together, i then applied and buffed the foundation into my skin using the Morphe Brush.
- I then drawed a triangle under my eyes, a line down the middle of my nose and 3 lines on my chin using the concealer.
- I then set the concealer, using the powder & the powder brush. I then let this bake while i do my eyes.
- I then apply a mixture of the two burgundy color eyeshadows into the eyelid crease using my angled eyeshadow brush.
- I then applied a dark brown color eyeshadow into the corner of my eyes & lower lash line.
- I then apply a mixture of the two lightest colors all over my eyelid and then blend, blend, blend the eyeshadows together.
- I then applied the Benefit Liquid eyeliner to line my upper lash line and attempted to wing it.
- I then applied the gel eyeliner to my lower lash line.
- I finished my eyes by applying the mascara to my upper & lower lashes.
- I then spray my beauty blender, with the setting spray & blend the concealer in.
- I then apply the hoola bronzer into the hollows of my cheeks, temples of my forehead & Jawline using the contour brush.
- I then blend, blend, blend, to make sure there are no harsh lines, (or as we call them up north, no slag lines).
- I then run my blusher brush through all 3 of the blushes & apply to the apples of my cheeks.
- I then take my liquid highlighter and apply like pictured & then dab into skin using my beauty blender.
- I then set this by using the 3 powder highlighters from my solstice pallete and apply using the fan brush.
- i then line my lips with the lip liner and then apply the lipstick.
Voila the finsished Face.
Looking for eye-shadow pallete recommendations which ones better the two- faced semi-sweet chocolate bar or the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Pallete ?